Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2012/08/14 15:53:43 UTC

Resource selection bug in Syncope 1.0.0-incubating

Hi all,

There is a bug in Syncope 1.0.0-incubating caused by the following Apache
Wicket JIRA:

If you have only a single Resource defined, and attempt to create a User
with this Resource, the Resource name does not appear in the list. You will
need to create > 1 Resource to actually see the first Resource. This is
fixed for Apache Wicket 1.5.8.

Should we have a JIRA to make sure to upgrade to Wicket 1.5.8 when it gets
released for 1.0.1-incubating?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Resource selection bug in Syncope 1.0.0-incubating

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 14/08/2012 15.53, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There is a bug in Syncope 1.0.0-incubating caused by the following
> Apache Wicket JIRA:

> If you have only a single Resource defined, and attempt to create a
> User with this Resource, the Resource name does not appear in the
> list. You will need to create > 1 Resource to actually see the first
> Resource. This is fixed for Apache Wicket 1.5.8.
>
> Should we have a JIRA to make sure to upgrade to Wicket 1.5.8 when it
> gets released for 1.0.1-incubating?

Sure!
Thanks.

Regards.