Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Niket Anand <ni...@noida.manystreams.com> on 2003/06/18 18:00:58 UTC

dynamic changing Service name

Hello All,
I have problem as-
We have 2 Applications as App1 and App2 are going to access some services.
So they should be Authenticated only first time and for subsequent request no need.....but like samples provied in samples/stocks folder...it seems that for every operation access it need to go through Authentication or Authorization Handler. I don't want like this....
So I am thinking to authenticate application and give the service URI append with APPID+password...such that now that application will access all operations after authentication. For that I need to deploy or undeploy the services dynamically with dynamic service name.

How can I deal with these......Can any one help me...?
or I may not be asking in clear way...need more details......

Waiting for reply
Niket

dynamic changing Service name