Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2005/07/02 00:37:38 UTC

[ANN] Java Web Parts + AjaxTags = Something Cool!(tm)

I am happy to announce that my previously Struts-only project AjaxTags
has now been made generic and has been rolled in to Java Web Parts!
This means that for *any* Java web developer, you can now add Ajax
functionality to your web sites with NO coding on your part in a
completely declarative fashion!

You can check out all the details, as well as of course grab a download,
at http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net

Java Web Parts is a collection of small, largely independent and
reusable components of general interest to anyone doing Java-based web
development.  It includes such things as servlet filters, taglibs,
servlets, general utility classes for request/response/session objects
and listeners.  Although it is still considered to be pre-alpha, I
encourage anyone interested to have a look and use the components that
interest you and provide any feedback you think will be useful to help
make the project better.  Contributors are very welcome as well!

Thanks and happy holiday weekend, for those of us in the states!