Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/01 07:27:50 UTC

Re: Camel Component Integrating with R Code Statistics Environment

Hi Christoph

Great work so far. Keep it up.
Yeah Apache loves contributions.

So I suggest to keep hacking on your component. And when its ready,
you can donate it to Apache or camel-extra, depending on licensing
compliance etc.

There is a little guide here about building new components
http://camel.apache.org/add-new-component-guide.html

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Camel Component Integrating with R Code Statistics Environment

Posted by Christoph Emmersberger <ce...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Claus,

thanks for your reply.

I'll continue working on mocking the unit tests, since the component requires currently the underlying R system at build time.

As soon as I'll get that fixed, I can continue with the contribution process.

Happy to keep you posted.

- Christoph