Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2001/11/17 03:07:00 UTC

Re: How to send a language specific "subject" for new userconfirmation e-mail

on 11/16/01 11:14 AM, "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> It may be left over from before Turbine had a localization service - it was
> added Jan. 17 .2000
> (way before I started working on jetspeed)

Once again, the point being that Jetspeed should have contributed the code
to Turbine instead of developing it just in Jetspeed...

Yes, the Localization service was available before Jan 2000. I believe I
wrote it in 1998 or 99. It was one of the first services...

That said, it has improved quite a bit recently since my company is now
using it for our core product and scarab is using it as well...

-jon