Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Francisco Javier Ros Muñoz <fj...@doalitic.com> on 2016/07/08 15:48:23 UTC

[dev] Incorrect number of cpus in EC2's t2.small size

Hi everyone,

When asking for the ‘t2.small’ size in AWS EC2, libcloud says that it features 11 cpus (instead of 1). Not sure if this is a libcloud's or an Amazon’s issue, neither whether this is the proper place to notify about a possible bug. Please let me know.

How to reproduce:

>>> from libcloud.compute.types import Provider
>>> from libcloud.compute.providers import get_driver
>>> cls = get_driver(Provider.EC2)
>>> driver = cls(your_key, your_secret, region=your_region)
>>> sizes = driver.list_sizes()
>>> size = [s for s in sizes if s.id == 't2.small'][0]
>>> size.extra
{'cpu': 11}

$> pip show apache-libcloud
---