Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/01 18:16:22 UTC

interpreter-per-vhost problem; Rivet_Panic problem

I'm trying to turn on SeparateVirtualInterps and getting a coredump.
Debugging that.  Getting a Tcl_Panic that's calling out to Rivet_Panic
due to attempt to append to a shared object.

The Rivet_Panic is coredumping because it's dereferencing globalrr,
which is null because it hasn't served a request yet.  I think the
init stuff needs to set a global server rec pointer but am looking at
what it would use for a pool.  Anyway this needs to be fixed so that
panics in module initialization will cause error messages rather than
coredumps.  I expect to have something soon.