Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2013/06/07 17:17:25 UTC

June Board Report

Hi,

I've assembled a preliminary board report for June:

https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20June%202013

Let me know if there is anything missing or broken in the report. I plan
to submit it Tuesday next week.

Michael

Re: June Board Report

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On 10.6.13 8:54, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> The latest recommendation [1] is to include information about new
> committers and PMC members

Thanks for spotting this. I should re-read the reporting guidelines from
time to time. I'll change the wording to include the date from when we
last added a committer.

Michael

Re: June Board Report

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> wrote:
> I've assembled a preliminary board report for June:
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20June%202013

Looks good.

> Let me know if there is anything missing or broken in the report.

The latest recommendation [1] is to include information about new
committers and PMC members, even if none were added in the past
quarter. Something like this should be fine:

    o Community / Development

      No new committers or PMC members since February.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting

BR,

Jukka Zitting