Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by shen june <zh...@outlook.com> on 2019/09/06 13:44:37 UTC

数据源字段变化引发异常

大家好,最近在设计完model和cube后,需要对数据源表进行修改,比如增加字段或者修改字段,但是在reload table 时出现了问题,提示需要对cube进行 purge操作。但是disable 和purge后,问题依旧存在。

Kylin 版本:2.6.1

[cid:DCA21DA8-DADF-4F2C-9DAE-D5354A03AFDC]

Re: 数据源字段变化引发异常

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi Shen june:

If you change the field name of the data source, you need to delete the model and cube used in the field to reload the table, otherwise there will be a conflict. In general, after designing the model and cube, we do not recommend any changes to the table structure, especially the fields that have been used.