Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Boris Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/05 01:30:07 UTC

[Discussion] Unify metrics system with rest api.

I will implement the rest APIs for IoTDB by using jetty. I want to move all
web resources into an independent package and the rest APIs make web
development easier.

Re: [Discussion] Unify metrics system with rest api.

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for rest API.

If you have already finished the API documentation, you can share it with
the community.

Something like Swagger is also recommended.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月5日周三 下午1:27写道:

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
+1 for that. Sounds great!

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I do not know the performance difference between them.
But, I prefer the rule of "the performance wins",
i.e., we choose the one who can support high concurrency and low latency.

Best,

Boris Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月5日周三 下午3:43写道:

Posted by Boris Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.