Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ian Brandt <ia...@ianbrandt.com> on 2003/07/25 16:20:21 UTC

Subscribe to GMANE?

Hi,

I'm new to the list.  I notice that the dev list is subscribed on
gmane.org, but not the users list.  Would anyone object to my adding
users as gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.users?

Regards,

Ian

Re: Subscribe to GMANE?

Posted by Ian Brandt <ia...@ianbrandt.com>.
kfogel@collab.net wrote:

> I don't know any way to get an mbox; but the list has only been active
> for a few days anyway, so if gmane just starts archiving now, I think
> that's fine.

Daniel Stenberg was nice enough to create (somehow) and host one.  GMANE
has completed the import, and in fact I'm replying to this message via nntp.

Thanks guys!

Ian

Re: Subscribe to GMANE?

Posted by kf...@collab.net.