Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/02/20 14:32:24 UTC

Ant version

I was working on the jakarta version of the James web site for a bit
yesterday and noticed that build.xml didn't work with Ant 1.2.  What version
do you need for the current code in CVS?

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/

Re: Ant version

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Cool, thanks... just wanted to get the docs updated more than anything else.
:)  I just commented out the line in the sar task that was giving me trouble
as a temporary workaround yesterday.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/