Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com> on 2007/07/18 00:09:14 UTC

wsdl-first

Hello,
Can someone advise me where I can find detailed steps on how create and
deploy wsdl-first example?
Thanks,
smx_

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 7/25/07, smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com> wrote:

> What would I need to change to host existing web service within JBI
> container?

Please see my previous response where I mention the servicemix-jsr181
component.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.

SFTP and Servicemix 3.1

Posted by Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri <An...@infosys.com>.
Hi,

I have checked that there is a working SFTP Binding Component for
service mix @
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-servicemix-users/20070
6.mbox/%3C11218136.post@talk.nabble.com%3E

I am trying to deploy sftp binding component for servicemix. The
following is the servicemix.xml

Servicemix.xml
<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
	     xmlns:sftp="http://servicemix.apache.org/sftp/1.0">

  <sm:container id="jbi" embedded="true" createMBeanServer="false">

    <sm:activationSpecs>

      <sm:activationSpec>
      	<sm:component>
            <sftp:component>
            	<sftp:endpoints>
            	       <sftp:sender service="sftp:sftpSender"
endpoint="senderEndpoint" uri=""/>
                            <!-- <sftp:clientPool>
			    	<ref bean="sshConnectionPool"/>
		            </sftp:clientPool> -->
            	</sftp:endpoints>
            </sftp:component>
        </sm:component>
      </sm:activationSpec>

    </sm:activationSpecs>
  </sm:container>

</beans>

XBean.xml

  	<bean id="propertyPlaceholder"
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
gurer">
          <property name="location" value="classpath:sftp.properties" />
      </bean>

  	<bean id="sshConnectionPool"
class="org.apache.commons.pool.springframework.KeyedObjectPoolFactoryBea
n">
  		<property name="objectFactory">
  			<bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.sftp.jsch.pool.JschSessionFactoryImpl"/>
  		</property>
  		<property name="maxActive" value="10"/>
  		<property name="maxIdle" value="0"/>
  		<property name="maxWait" value="10000"/>
  		<property name="timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis"
value="60000"/>
  		<property name="numTestsPerEvictionRun" value="1"/>
  		<property name="testOnBorrow" value="true"/>
  		<property name="testOnReturn" value="true"/>
  		<property name="testWhileIdle" value="true"/>
  		<!--
  		<property name="maxTotal" value="-1"/>
  		<property name="whenExhaustedAction" value="1"/>
  		<property name="minEvictableIdleTimeMillis"
value="1800000"/>
  		-->
  	</bean>

  	<bean id="senderEndpoint"
class="org.apache.servicemix.sftp.SftpPollerEndpoint">
  		<property name="clientPool" ref="sshConnectionPool"/>
  		<property name="uri"
value="sftp://root:root@10.10.20.30:22/sftp_test"/>
  		<property name="sshServerInfo">
  			<bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.sftp.jsch.pool.JschPoolableKey">
  				<constructor-arg value="${sftp.host}" />

  				<constructor-arg value="${sftp.port}" />
  				<constructor-arg
value="${sftp.username}" />
  				<constructor-arg
value="${sftp.password}" />
  			</bean>
  		</property>
  	</bean>
</beans>

I am getting an error for the namespace
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping:
http://servicemix.apache.org/sftp/1.0

I even tried out http://servicemix.apache.org/ftp/1.0 but it does not
work.

Please let me know about it.

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 7/25/07, smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com> wrote:

> services have to use servicemix to communicate with each other and with
> client app.

If you need the multiple services to talk to one another within the
scope of a single request and you'd like to use ServiceMix, then it
sounds to me like you're starting to touch upon requirements for some
kind of orchestration. This can be handled in many ways including
POJOs using the servicemix-bean component, scripting using the
servicemix-script component, Drools rules using the servicemix-drools
component, BPEL using the Apache Ode service engine
(http://incubator.apache.org/ode/user-guide.html#UserGuide-InJBI),
etc.

But again, what are you trying to achieve that the Tomcat-only
solution does not currently handle? I.e., what features of ServiceMix
are of interest to you within your architecture?

The other option, of course, is to develp the web services to be run
from inside the ServiceMix ESB. This can be accomplished using the
servicemix-jsr181 component using either a contract-first paradigm
where the WSDL is developed first or an annotated POJOs paradigm where
Java 1.5 annotations from the JSR181 spec are used.

Bruce
);'

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.
Bruce,
[...]

Thank you again,
-V

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.
Do you mean for that service unit to work as proxy -
e.g. take MQ message request from client application and transform it into
WSDL request to the existing web service?
Thank you,
-V

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.
OK. I have working 'war' file for Tomcat deployment.
How can I expose this service as JBI  provider?
Thank you, again.
-V

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.
Bruce,
Thanks for the pointers, I finally managed to build the sample from scratch.
Whould I need to implement binding component if I want to reuse existing
service deployed on Tomcat?
Thanks again,
-V

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: wsdl-first

Posted by smx_ <vl...@mzeal.com>.
No, I asking for steps to create "wsdl-first" service for deployment into
servicemix...
Not to how to run existing one.
PS. README build instructions are pretty useless - I only had build errors
every time, both in 3.1.1 and 3.1
Don't know how to fix them as I  only start learning. Is it possible to
build without Maven tool?
Thanks,
-V

Re: wsdl-first