Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by san89kalp <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 10:30:52 UTC

RecoverableZooKeeper: Unable to create ZooKeeper Connection

I am struggling for getting my HBase shell running. It throws me the above
exception in subject line. I have checked that hbase-site.xml matches
perfectly with hadoop one. Please help.
I am attaching the two xml files of hadoop and hbase.
hbase-site.xml
core-site.xml

Please help. I am struggling for 2 days and have a project due.
hbase-site.xml
<http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4069462/hbase-site.xml>

Re: RecoverableZooKeeper: Unable to create ZooKeeper Connection

Posted by san89kalp <sa...@gmail.com>.
*Logs attached. Please help me out.*

hbase-hduser-master.log
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-r4lzBJkj2KX05LZ3gtdnZNa1U/view?usp=sharing>

Re: RecoverableZooKeeper: Unable to create ZooKeeper Connection

Posted by san89kalp <sa...@gmail.com>.
Resolved. Thanks :)

Re: RecoverableZooKeeper: Unable to create ZooKeeper Connection

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Please post a link to log files.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:30 AM, san89kalp <sa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am struggling for getting my HBase shell running. It throws me the above
> exception in subject line. I have checked that hbase-site.xml matches
> perfectly with hadoop one. Please help.
> I am attaching the two xml files of hadoop and hbase.
> hbase-site.xml
> core-site.xml
>
> Please help. I am struggling for 2 days and have a project due.
> hbase-site.xml
> <http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4069462/hbase-site.xml>
> hbase-site.xml
> <http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4069462/hbase-site.xml>