Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by sharanf <sh...@apache.org> on 2023/01/29 14:05:07 UTC

Kibble Board Report Due

Hi All

Our board report is due soon so I will work on drafting something. I
know it's been another quiet quarter for the project but we have had
some significant holidays as part of it. As we move further in 2023
let's see how we can start taking some small steps to generate some
meaningful project activity.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Kibble Board Report Due

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the update Daniel and sure feel free to come back with some ideas!

Re: Kibble Board Report Due

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.