Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 23:04:24 UTC

Re: OpenOffice

On 04/03/2014 Daniel Roberts wrote:
> To complete this upgrade process we need to understand the
> compatibility of the software supplied by yourselves. To assist with
> this, we have detailed the tables below

Dear Daniel,
OpenOffice is developed by volunteers, so we are not a "traditional"
software vendor and we can't fill in forms.

We publish compatibility information in our release notes:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs.html
(OpenOffice is compatible with Windows 8.1 too, but Windows 8.1 was made
available after our latest release, so it is not listed).

If you need more detailed information you can ask one of the consultants
listed at http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

Regards,
   Andrea.