Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ivnguru <iv...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/30 16:56:07 UTC

XSLTOutInterceptor xsl file path

Hi,

I'm trying to use XSLTOutInterceptor. How the path to xsl file should look
like in a constructor?
I'm using it from Jboss AS. Simply using "filename.xsl" and copying it to
classpath (war/WEB-INF/classes) doesn't seem to work.

Thanks!

RE: XSLTOutInterceptor xsl file path

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

It is enough to put your xsl script on the classpath and specify script name in feature or in interceptor constructor.
Do you have an exception or your transformation wasn't applied?

See following system test for details: org.apache.cxf.systest.transform.feature.TransformFeatureTest
XSLT feature is also documented here: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/xslt-feature.html .

Regards,
Andrei.