Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Muzammil Imtiaz <mu...@northbaysolutions.net> on 2021/09/22 15:46:04 UTC

Echarts not working on ios FLUTTER

Hi!
Hope you are doing well.
I was using echarts in my flutter application.
it worked fine on android but when i tested it on io, it gave me a blank
screen on mobile where the chart was to be displayed.
Can you please help in this regard
Regards
Muzammil Imtiaz
Software Engineer | *NorthBay Solutions Pvt Ltd*
muzammil.imtiaz@northbaysolutions.net
www.northbaysolutions.com

Re: Echarts not working on ios FLUTTER

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Muzammil,

Providing us more information will help us solve your issue faster. For
example your project settings, how you use echarts in the flutter, etc.
BTW have you tried the flutter_echarts[1] package from the community?

[1] https://pub.dev/packages/flutter_echarts

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC