Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Gangumalla, Uma" <um...@intel.com> on 2016/03/08 02:20:21 UTC

Re: [crypto][chimera] Next steps

Dear all, Sorry for the delay. Working out on the proposal document, we
will get it posted here soon.

Regards,
Uma

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Gangumalla, Uma <um...@intel.com> schrieb am Do., 17. März 2016 um
07:30 Uhr:

> Dear All,
>
> Please find the proposal document text for Apache Commons Crypto project
> below and the same has been committed at Chimera project home folder [1] .
>
> Please provide your feedbacks and let me know if anything else need to
> cover in this document.
>
> Thanks a lot for the help and support so far.

Thank you!

I think we should leave this open for discussion for a few days. If nobody
objects within, say 72 hours, I'll start a vote for accepting Chimera as
new Apache Commons component.

Regards,
Benedikt

Posted by "Gangumalla, Uma" <um...@intel.com>.