Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bill Haneman <bi...@ireland.sun.com> on 2000/11/01 23:14:12 UTC

AbstractMethodError in FilterRegionTransformerBoundingBox.getTransformDescriptor(...)

Is anyone else seeing this in the current build?

   AbstractMethodError in
FilterRegionTransformerBoundingBox.getTransformDescriptor(...)

I don't know the Filter code well, I just want to
be sure I am not triggering this with any of my edits
(I am about to do a commit).

In the meantime I am putting my build aside and trying
a new checkout, to see if the problem is in the current build.
If anyone has any ideas, or pending fixes, it would be
appreciated - I know Vincent is doing a demo this afternoon
and it would be nice to do my commit so he can demo the
text selection.

I haven't gone near the filter stuff, or even changed the events...

-Bill

sstill learning CVS :-(

Posted by Bill Haneman <bi...@ireland.sun.com>.
OK,

I just accidentally committed two
files...

("cvs commit -n" doesn't do what one might think ;-).

However I do not think that I have added any new regressions
with this checkin, so I will let it stand.

Apologies also for the uninformative CVS log comment :-)

-Bill