Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/12 00:07:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r537238 - in /incubator/wicket/trunk: jdk-1.4/wicket/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/ jdk-1.4/wicket/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/markup/html/form/ jdk-1.4/wicket/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/resource/loader/ jdk-1.4/wicket/src/

Can someone document this in the migration document please? It can
breaks quite a lot of clients if I read this right...

Eelco