Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com> on 2002/09/11 22:32:28 UTC

RE: [FRIVOLOUS] Re: General Struts Question [LET US BE KINDER AND MORE SOPHISTICATED?]

Is her name Ingeborg?  I think I might know her?  Does she have more chest
hair than Sasquatch?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: [OT] [DON'T READ] RE: [FRIVOLOUS] Re: General Struts Question

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
LOLROTF!!!!!!  We better stop before we are forced to send out apology
letter like Mark ....DOH!!!!

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.