Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2004/05/18 20:03:47 UTC

David Waite, XMLBeans Committer

I would like to nominate David Waite as a Committer on the XMLBeans
project.

David has worked with using XMLBeans for the last 6 months and has
contributed many posts and patches (dev list:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=xmlbeans-dev@xml.
apache.org&by=author&from=109126&to=109126&first=1&count=17).   David's
main initial interest in looking into XML Security functionality on
XMLBeans such as Canonicalization and XML Signature.

Please enter your vote by 12:00 PM PST Friday (May 20).  Cliff, I will
be out of town that day, is it possible you could compile and publish
results?

Vote:
-----
[+1]  Yes, David Waite should be an XMLBeans committer.

[ 0]  Abstain, Not Sure.

[-1]  No, David Waite should not be an XMLBeans committer.  If you vote
this please provide an explanation and what might be done to remedy the
situation.