Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sophia Wright <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/02 16:26:40 UTC

Re: Transactions to receive batch messages using spring

I was exploring this thing and found a way to achieve the above requirement.
-- BatchMessageListenerContainer

But I am not able to understand how to use this in spring ?

Can someone help me here ?

Re: Transactions to receive batch messages using spring

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
You should ask your question on the spring forums for help on using
their APIs and JMS consumers.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Sophia Wright <so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was exploring this thing and found a way to achieve the above requirement.
> -- BatchMessageListenerContainer
>
> But I am not able to understand how to use this in spring ?
>
> Can someone help me here ?

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta