Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Oliver Erxleben <ol...@me.com> on 2013/03/08 22:42:05 UTC

Flex Cards Components Tutorial or example

Hi all,

I do not have much experience with flex. I need to know how to setup a card component. I need foreground image, background image. I think I know how to build a flip animation, but I really dont know how to build a card-object. Any hints are welcome. I will share my knowledge! :)

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

Re: Flex Cards Components Tutorial or example

Posted by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com>.
Hello Oliver

    ok, sorry if you already tried look, maybe I misunderstood what you
trying to do.

    I wrote in google flex card component

    inside http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/tourdeflex.html also have some
examples including the mxml

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
http://code.google.com/p/mad-components/downloads/list

Or here:
http://code.google.com/p/mad-components/source/checkout

Flex - Mad Components, tutorials and examples

Posted by Air <ai...@nwahd.com>.
Mad Components - MC3D

This components are the best I have seen so far, With the advent of
Stage3D, and GPU-accelerated graphics.

Read More:
http://www.nwapages.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=19&Itemid=34

Marlon Moli
NWAPages.com

RE: Flex Cards Components Tutorial or example

Posted by Greg Huddleston <gh...@reachips.com>.
Hi.  Well You are right seems like they are making this hard:

Googling, I found this:   http://www.slideshare.net/danielfreeman779/mc3d

at the end of the slides it has 3 URLS...

    http://madskool.wordpress.com
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/madcomponents
    http://code.goog;e.com/p/mad-components/

Must be one of those places.   Report if you do find it...  :-)    //GH

Posted by Franca Daniel <df...@yahoo.com.br>.
Hi,,

Where we can download MC3D ?

________________________________

Posted by Oliver Erxleben <ol...@me.com>.
trollololol

Posted by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com>.

Posted by Mark Line <ma...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at: http://www.rubenswieringa.com/blog/flex-book-component-beta

If you need it to work on mobile you may want to google flip book starling,
I think I saw some examples which source code and they will probably perform
a lot better.

As for the card object? I'm not sure what you mean. Unless you just want to
create an object that references the images/data