Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Yari Marchetti <ya...@staff.dada.net> on 2008/10/31 10:13:25 UTC

Ignoring Subscription ConsumerInfo

Hi,
i have a network of brokers composed by 2 broker connected to each
other; all clients (producer and consumers )are attached to broker 'A'.
Network TTL is set to 1.

In broker 'A' log file i find some:

A Ignoring Subscription ConsumerInfo {commandId = 141717,
responseRequired = false, consumerId =
ID:xxx-38175-1223457148842-2:1:1:70861, destination = queue://test,
prefetchSize = 1000, maximumPendingMessageLimit = 0, browser = false,
dispatchAsync = true, selector = null, subscriptionName = null, noLocal
= false, exclusive = false, retroactive = false, priority = 0,
brokerPath = [ID:xxxx-40277-1223456997662-0:0], optimizedAcknowledge =
false, noRangeAcks = false, additionalPredicate =
org.apache.activemq.command.NetworkBridgeFilter@5631c55c} restricted to
1 network hops only

but i dont get what's happening. I tried to google a bit but i didn't find
an exhaustive answer.

regards,
Yari

Re: Ignoring Subscription ConsumerInfo

Posted by Yari Marchetti <ya...@staff.dada.net>.
no one?

Posted by Yari Marchetti <ya...@staff.dada.net>.
ok thank you very much for the explanation :)

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.