Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gary Dixon <Ga...@quadris.co.uk.INVALID> on 2023/02/14 11:34:58 UTC

network bandwidth issue

Hi all

ACS 4.17.2
Hypervisor KVM

We are seeing strange behaviour on the network bandwidth within guest VM's
VMs are able to send at full speed - 1Gb/s but are only receiving at 200Mbits/s - can anyone shed any light on this behaviour?

BR

Gary

Gary Dixon
Senior Technical Consultant
T:  +44 161 537 4990
E:  vms@quadris-support.com
W: www.quadris.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail from Quadris may be confidential and privileged for the private use of the named recipient.  The contents of this e-mail may not necessarily represent the official views of Quadris.  If you have received this information in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on its contents.  Please destroy any hard copies and delete this message.

Re: network bandwidth issue

Posted by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com>.
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback :).

RE: network bandwidth issue

Re: network bandwidth issue

Posted by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hey Gary,