Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Damian Sima <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/04 17:57:23 UTC

WARNING: No assertion builder for type & javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied.

Hi guys,

I've come across this issue and I'm not sure how to fix it.

I've have this WSDL with some policies, I've created the client with
wsdl2java and I try to execute the following code:

ManageCustomerIn servicePort = new Service().getBinding();

Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(servicePort);

HTTPConduit http = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();

AuthorizationPolicy authPolicy = new AuthorizationPolicy();
authPolicy.setUserName("some_user");
authPolicy.setPassword("some_password");
authPolicy.setAuthorizationType("Basic");

http.setAuthorization(authPolicy);

try {
    servicePort.checkMaintainBundleV1(request);
} catch (StandardFaultMessage_Exception e) {
    e.printStackTrace();
}

And I got this log in the console

Oct 3, 2012 5:42:03 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromWSDL
INFO: Creating Service {http://sap.com/xi/A1S/Global}service from WSDL:
file:/Users/damiansima/Documents/workspace/SAPSalesOnDemandClient/src/main/resources/schema/ManageCustomerIn1.wsdl
Oct 3, 2012 5:42:04 PM
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl
handleNoRegisteredBuilder
WARNING: No assertion builder for type {
http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/features/transportbinding/}OptimizedXMLTransfer
registered.
http://www.sap.com/webas/630/soap/features/session/}Session registered.
http://www.sap.com/webas/700/soap/features/CentralAdministration/}CentralAdministration
http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/commit/}enableCommit registered.
http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/blocking/}enableBlocking registered.
http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/transaction/}required registered.
http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/wsrm/}enableWSRM registered.
Oct 3, 2012 5:42:04 PM
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl
handleNoRegisteredBuilder
WARNING: No assertion builder for type {
http://www.sap.com/710/soap/features/idempotency/}Idempotency registered.
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: None of
the policy alternatives can be satisfied.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:156)
        at $Proxy30.checkMaintainBundleV1(Unknown Source)
        at org.mule.sap.ondemand.core.Main.main(Main.java:112)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: None of the policy
alternatives can be satisfied.
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.EndpointPolicyImpl.chooseAlternative(EndpointPolicyImpl.java:165)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.EndpointPolicyImpl.finalizeConfig(EndpointPolicyImpl.java:145)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.EndpointPolicyImpl.initialize(EndpointPolicyImpl.java:141)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyEngineImpl.createEndpointPolicyInfo(PolicyEngineImpl.java:549)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyEngineImpl.getEndpointPolicy(PolicyEngineImpl.java:295)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyEngineImpl.getClientEndpointPolicy(PolicyEngineImpl.java:278)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyDataEngineImpl.getClientEndpointPolicy(PolicyDataEngineImpl.java:61)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.updateClientPolicy(HTTPConduit.java:319)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.<init>(HTTPConduit.java:304)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPTransportFactory.getConduit(HTTPTransportFactory.java:250)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.getConduit(SoapTransportFactory.java:228)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.getConduit(SoapTransportFactory.java:235)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.AbstractConduitSelector.getSelectedConduit(AbstractConduitSelector.java:103)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.UpfrontConduitSelector.prepare(UpfrontConduitSelector.java:63)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.prepareConduitSelector(ClientImpl.java:846)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.doInvoke(ClientImpl.java:527)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:464)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:367)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:320)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:89)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:134)
        ... 2 more

Here you can find the WSDL:
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/None-of-the-policy-alternatives-can-be-satisfied-Exception-tt5710035.html#a5715640

Now what I did to make this work was to remove from the WSDL all policies
listed in the console under warning (the ones with no assertion filter).

Thing is it shouldn't be that the way is it?

Is there a way I can fix this, is this the normal behavior.

Cheers, Damian.
--
Damián. > - )

Re: WARNING: No assertion builder for type & javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Damian,

>From looking at your WSDL, the problem appears to be that some of the
policies are not optional. Your binding policy "BN_BN_binding" looks ok,
but the policies referenced in the PortType (e.g. "IF_IF_ManageCustomerIn")
are not optional. As they are not standard policies, CXF cannot handle
them, and an exception is thrown.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Posted by Damian Sima <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei,

Thanks a lot mate your blog is actually really helpful.

Cheers, Damian.

It seems that you use custom policy assertions into WS-Policy ({ http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/features/transportbinding/}OptimizedXMLTransfer<http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/features/transportbinding/%7dOptimizedXMLTransfer>, etc), but don't register appropriate AssertionBuilders and PolicyInterceptorProviders. As far as your custom assertions are not satisfied, CXF throws exceptions.

INFO: Creating Service {http://sap.com/xi/A1S/Global}service<http://sap.com/xi/A1S/Global%7dservice> from WSDL:
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/features/transportbinding/}OptimizedXMLTransfer<http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/features/transportbinding/%7dOptimizedXMLTransfer>
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/webas/630/soap/features/session/}Session<http://www.sap.com/webas/630/soap/features/session/%7dSession> registered.
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/webas/700/soap/features/CentralAdministration/}CentralAdministration<http://www.sap.com/webas/700/soap/features/CentralAdministration/%7dCentralAdministration>
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/commit/}enableCommit<http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/commit/%7denableCommit> registered.
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/blocking/}enableBlocking<http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/blocking/%7denableBlocking> registered.
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/transaction/}required<http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/transaction/%7drequired> registered.
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/wsrm/}enableWSRM<http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/wsrm/%7denableWSRM> registered.
Oct 3, 2012 5:42:04 PM
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl
handleNoRegisteredBuilder
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/710/soap/features/idempotency/}Idempotency<http://www.sap.com/710/soap/features/idempotency/%7dIdempotency> registered.
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:156)
        at $Proxy30.checkMaintainBundleV1(Unknown Source)
        at org.mule.sap.ondemand.core.Main.main(Main.java:112)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied.

Posted by Damian Sima <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi Damian,

Could you also provide your WSDL with the policies?
It seems that you use custom policy assertions into WS-Policy ({ http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/features/transportbinding/}OptimizedXMLTransfer, etc), but don't register appropriate AssertionBuilders and PolicyInterceptorProviders. As far as your custom assertions are not satisfied, CXF throws exceptions.

WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/webas/630/soap/features/session/}Session registered.
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/commit/}enableCommit registered.
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/blocking/}enableBlocking registered.
WARNING: No assertion builder for type { http://www.sap.com/NW05/soap/features/transaction/}required registered.