Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Gary Marshall <ga...@ericsson.com> on 2011/04/08 21:56:27 UTC

Installation of CXF in Eclipse Helios Error -- Disregard Previous

Please disregard my previous email.  I did not extract the entire download zip file.   After doing so Eclipse found everything.
Thank you

Hello:

I am using Eclipse Helios:   Version: Helios Service Release 1  Build id: 20100917-0705.

Please see the attached jpeg file.  I am using the instructions for installing the CXF project facet found in Eclipse Help.  Eclipse cannot find the cxf-2.3.3.jar file that I have placed in the C:\CXF_Home directory.

If this is an Eclipse issue then can you please let me know if there is a work around to use CXF outside of Eclipse?

Am I doing something wrong?  Did I put extract the CXF download in the wrong place?

I cannot find assistance for this issue anywhere.  Please assist.

Thank you for your time.

GARY W MARSHALL
Professional Services

Ericsson Television Inc.