Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by la...@apache.org on 1998/07/02 23:23:52 UTC

Re: config/2409: Inability to customize error 500

Synopsis: Inability to customize error 500

State-Changed-From-To: closed-open
State-Changed-By: lars
State-Changed-When: Thu Jul  2 14:23:49 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Re-open the PR...
I'm able to reproduce the problem. Example: We have a .htaccess
file with an error in it and an other .htaccess file in a
parent directory with "ErrorDocument 500 /whatever".
If an access to the the sub-directory triggers a status 500
response Apache won't use the custom error document defined
in the .htaccess, but the standard error message (or a
custom message defined in the server configuration).
Other directives in the parent .htaccess file are
not ignored, just the ErrorDocument directive...

Release-Changed-From-To: 1.2.4-1.3.1-dev
Release-Changed-By: lars
Release-Changed-When: Thu Jul  2 14:23:49 PDT 1998