Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 16:59:15 UTC

Access to incubator wiki

Hi all,

In order to add the December paddling report to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2017, but failed to succeed.

Can someone reset my password, as I don't have any recollection anymore
about what the associated userid and email address is?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project

Re: Access to incubator wiki

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick.

Best regards, and good evening.