Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2006/05/30 17:39:58 UTC

RE: clover and cpd plugin clashes

Hi Mike,

(answering an email from the past that I hadn't processed and was still
sitting in my inbox)

Maybe the faulty is CPD because it should accept to ignore some specified
blocks of code? :-)

What we should do is disable the CPD check in the custom lifecycle spawned
by the clover plugin. Why don't you simply remote the cpd-check from your
clover <execution>?

-Vincent