Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Jon D. Slater" <Jo...@MesaNetworks.Net> on 2006/11/29 15:16:38 UTC

This is so obvious...

I am running SA 3.0.6-1 under Fedora Core 4 (2.6.17-1.2142_FC4).

And I just got this spam.  It's so obviously spam, how could it be scored
0.0?

Besides the updates, I've also installed:

70_sare_adult.cf

70_sare_specific.cf

70_sare_stocks.cf

Is there some other rule set I should be including?

Thanks!

Jon

            by blahblahblah.org (8.13.7/8.13.4) with SMTP id kASNsqPw005647

            for <bl...@blahblahblah.org>; Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:54:55 -0700

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:50:59 -0200

From: "dewey fisher" <jo...@love.allvrn.ru>

To: "Starr Cole" <bl...@blahblahblah.org>