Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/11 15:50:29 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon Europe CFP closes Monday!

Cross posting to ensure everyone in Apache OpenOffice is not unaware that
the CFP system will close for ApacheCon Europe on Monday.

It's August, it's summer for some of us, and it's the weekend, but this is
your best chance to get your submission reviewed. I'll come on the list
 with some additional proposals to flesh out our programme tomorrow. Right
now, I have to barbecue some pork ribs for a big birthday celebration. My
step-father is 98!

:)

/don