Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org> on 2020/08/28 07:41:43 UTC

[VOTE] Remove deprecated DataStream#fold and DataStream#split in 1.12

Hi all,

I would like to start a vote for removing deprecated, but
Public(Evolving) methods in the upcoming 1.12 release:

  * XxxDataStream#fold and all related classes (such as
    FoldingDescriptor, FoldFunction, ...)
  * DataStream#split

This was discussed in
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rf37cd0e00e9adb917b7b75275af2370ec2f3970d17a4abd0db7ead31%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

The vote will be open until 2nd September (72h), unless there is an
objection or not enough votes.

Best,

Dawid

Re: [VOTE] Remove deprecated DataStream#fold and DataStream#split in 1.12

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best,
Paul Lam

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
+1

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk

Re: [VOTE] Remove deprecated DataStream#fold and DataStream#split in 1.12

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by David Anderson <da...@alpinegizmo.com>.
+1