Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "MUKHERJEE, SUPRATIM (ATTSI)" <sm...@att.com> on 2011/08/08 09:34:39 UTC

Plz remove my contact

Hi,

 I no longer wish to be part of this mailing list. Please remove me from the list.

Regards,
Supratim Mukherjee | Mobility ProdOps and Tools Team
Cube: 9-3n250d, 900 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta GA 30005
(D) 678-893-6716  (M) 678-451-5239

Re: Plz remove my contact

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 08/08/2011 08:34, MUKHERJEE, SUPRATIM (ATTSI) wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I no longer wish to be part of this mailing list. Please remove me from the list.
>
> Regards,
> Supratim Mukherjee | Mobility ProdOps and Tools Team
> Cube: 9-3n250d, 900 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta GA 30005
> (D) 678-893-6716  (M) 678-451-5239

You can unsubcribe yourself.

The mailing list usually adds a footer explaining how.
If you don't see this: send a blank email to
users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org

The full instructions:

 http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html