Posted to dev@omid.apache.org by senthu nithy <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/02 03:37:58 UTC

ASKING PERMISSION TO MODIFY THE PROJECT

We are students of University of Jaffna. We wish to develop your project.
We ask the permission to develop your project and source code.  We hope,
you give the permission to develop your project and give some ideas...

Re: ASKING PERMISSION TO MODIFY THE PROJECT

Posted by Francisco Pérez-Sorrosal <f....@gmail.com>.
Hi Senthu,

First of all, thanks for the interest in the Omid project. Of course, feel
free to fork the github repo (https://github.com/apache/incubator-omid) and
experiment with the source code. That way you will be able to submit pull
requests at your own convenience. If you discover some bug please open JIRA
ticket (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OMID/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
)

Best regards,