Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Alexander Preuss <al...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2022/08/09 08:11:34 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] ARM Support for Pulsar 2.11 Docker Image

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up this topic.
I was just running into an issue that prevented me from using the standard
Pulsar image in Testcontainers and found this discussion.

In my opinion, refactoring the docker builds to allow us to use the ASF
infra is a great idea.
I'm also looping in Kay, as she might be able to provide more insights.

Best,
Alex

https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/14005#pullrequestreview-913331330

Re: [DISCUSS] ARM Support for Pulsar 2.11 Docker Image

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
I see there was some recent activity on
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/12944, but I don't know of any
other progress.

I won't be able to work on this in the near future, but I'll be happy
to help review any PRs related to it.

Thanks,
Michael

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.