Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 23:37:13 UTC

Compile from git

Hey all,

I'm trying to compile 3.2M2 from git (mainly to get a compiled modeler),
but am having difficulty.  Not being a maven expert, I think I can just do
"mvn install", but I get a test test when trying to compile the wocompat
stuff.

Am I missing something or is it a possibility it's just not compiling right
now?

-Lon

Re: Compile from git

Posted by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com>.
D'oh, I didn't see that.  Yes, that helped!

Thanks,

Lon

Re: Compile from git

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.