Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Christos T. Rodosthenous" <c....@cut.ac.cy> on 2019/08/07 10:34:23 UTC

Openmeetings 5.0.0-M2 and NAT

Hello,

I have installed Openmeetings 5.0.0-M2. The installation works very well (both video and audio) when used though the local organization network. When an external user joins from a public network, the video and audio are not working (user joins the room). Firewall ports are allowed through 5443,5080 and 8888 and since everything else in working perfectly from the local network my guess is that the webRTC is not working with NAT so well.

Anyone else tried that or have any hints on what to do? I am missing some port exceptions?

CR

Re: Openmeetings 5.0.0-M2 and NAT

Posted by Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cristos

p:turnUrl="OnlyIPWithoutPort"

Do not change anything in WebRtcEndpoint.conf.ini and put only following
lines in turnserver.conf

fingerprint

use-auth-secret

static-auth-secret=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

realm=<server FQDN>

Good luck.

From: "Scholz, Rene" <ma...@abakus-edv-systems.de>
Reply to: "mailto:user@openmeetings.apache.org" <ma...@openmeetings.apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, 7 August 2019 at 9:05 PM
To: "mailto:user@openmeetings.apache.org" <ma...@openmeetings.apache.org>

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeetings 5.0.0-M2 and NAT

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Christos,

The topic was discussed https://markmail.org/message/khy2pjp65wwpmy42
Please read the above discussion and ask additional questions (if any) here
:)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax