Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Robert Burke <re...@google.com> on 2020/11/02 19:21:57 UTC

PMC Help adding my gpg key for the 2.26 release?

Per the Release Guide Instructions [1] I need to add my public key to the
release KEYS [2] file so everything can be properly signed. But I'm not a
PMC member so I need a hand form one to update that file.

Attached is a plaintext file with my public key info that needs to be
appended to the file. I've already added it to the dev KEYS [3] file.

The manual steps from the script [4] can likely be followed to get the SVN
repo set up, and the change submitted, other than the automated editing of
the file.

Thank you kindly,
Robert Burke

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#one-time-setup-instructions
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/KEYS
[4]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/release/src/main/scripts/preparation_before_release.sh#L85

Re: PMC Help adding my gpg key for the 2.26 release?

Posted by Robert Burke <ro...@frantil.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.