Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2001/06/24 12:54:32 UTC

[VOTE] Two New Committers

I would like to propose the following individuals for Committer status
on the Struts project:

      Oleg V Alexeev

      David Winterfeldt

The have both contributed significant new extensions to the Struts
community, and as Committers they can help integrate these extensions
with the nightly distributions.

With Cedric's Components, this would make three new elements that we
could start testing with the nightly distributions.

Of course, we are just beginning the next development cycle, so all new
contributions can be seen as "developments-in-progress" again. But it
would be easier to work with these contributions if they were part of
the nightly distribution, rather than separate downloads.

Votes please?

-Ted.

Re: [VOTE] Two New Committers

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.