Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mikaelarhelger <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/23 14:30:11 UTC

TomEE: SHA1/ RSA-MD5 algorithms

Does TomEE should support SHA1/ RSA-MD5 algorithms?

-----
---
Mikael Arhelger

Re: TomEE: SHA1/ RSA-MD5 algorithms

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Oh I see, gmail swallowed a part of your message

for others the "request" is "The application server that will be used with
the deployment of the system should support SHA1/ RSA-MD5 algorithms."

Reading your spec it looks like the answer is yes.

Side note: for some algorithms you can need to install java cryptography
extension but it is linked to java and not the server itself.

SHA1 and MD5 are however the most common ones so no problem with them.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mikael,