Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lorena Reis <lo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/29 09:25:14 UTC

How it is used internally Akka framework in Flink?

Hi all,

I'd like to know how it is used internally Akka framework in Flink. I just
found this
https://flink.apache.org/news/2015/06/24/announcing-apache-flink-0.9.0-release.html
where it mentions: "Flink’s RPC system has been replaced by the widely
adopted Akka <http://akka.io> framework. Akka... "

Thanks in advance.

Re: How it is used internally Akka framework in Flink?

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hi!

This wiki page describes roughly how Flink uses Akka for coordination
between JobManager and TaskManager

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Akka+and+Actors

Stephan

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.