Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alf Scherer <al...@gmx.net> on 2002/03/12 10:13:23 UTC

SSL Problem

Hi,

I've installed Tomcat 4.0.3 on my system running
redhat-7.2, I've also created a CA using openssl to test
Tomcat-ssl. I've generated a key and certreq as well using
the using java keytool with the default "changeit" pwd.
Well, after signing the certreq with openssl and importing
it to the keystore, tomcat won't allow me to connect to 443.

I don't know what happens as there is no information about
What's going on. I have also turned on debugging on the
SSL-connector but there is no debug-info whatsoever.

Please HELP!!!

 Alf Scherer        |

 CarrotMEDIA GmbH   |
 Saegewerkstr. 3    | Q: What is a programmer?
 83395 Freilassing  | A: A bio-chemical machine, turning
 Germany, EU        |    coffee into lines of code