Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Pa...@lotus.com on 2000/12/21 22:55:58 UTC

Xalan-J 2.0.D05 Release posted to xml.apache.org

We have just posted Xalan-Java 2.0.D05 to xml.apache.org.

Xalan-Java 2.0.D05 is a beta Developer's release. It represents a stable
build that conforms to the XSLT and XPath 1.0 specifications, and that
implements the new JavaTransformation  API for XML  (TrAX).

Since our last release, Xalan-Java 2.0.D01, TrAX has been revised and
integrated with the XMP Parser API in the Java API for XML Processing,  so
we have revised our API accordingly. This release also includes greatly
expanded support for custom stylesheet control  over output properties, and
numerous other upgrades and bug fixes.

To get a complete build with samples and sources, download  and unzip
either of the following:

     xalan-j_2_0_D05.zip
     xalan-j_2_0_D05.tar.gz

from http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/. The documentation (included with