Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Varadharajan Sethuraman <va...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/15 13:51:55 UTC

problem with hyperlink in pdf

Hi all,

I have problem with hyperlink in pdf.
I am using the followingl ine in my code
 <fo:basic-link external-destination="url('http://www.google.com')" text-decoration="underline" color="#0000ff" show-destination="new">Secrch</fo:basic-link>

But in the output pdf if I click the that link then if already browser opened then its loads the the page in that browser. Otherwise Adobe Reader is going to NotResponding state ...

Bye
Varadha

Re: problem with hyperlink in pdf

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Varadharajan Sethuraman wrote:
> I have problem with hyperlink in pdf.
> I am using the followingl ine in my code
>  */<fo:basic-link external-destination="url('http://www.google.com')"
> text-decoration="underline" color="#0000ff"
> show-destination="new">Secrch</fo:basic-link>/*
>
> But in the output pdf if I click the that link then if already browser
> opened then its loads the the page in that browser. Otherwise Adobe
> Reader is going to NotResponding state ...

That's a known problem with external HTTP links.

J.Pietschmann