Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rick Rineholt <ri...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/22 21:58:37 UTC

Only one operation if Msg style?

There seems to have been a limitation put in since B3 that message style
services can support only
one operation.  MessageContext.java 634 to 644.   May I ask why  was this
done? Is this a reasonable
limitation?  I don't believe SOAP or WSDL make any such restrictions.  If I
want to use URL mapping to
target my service class and my WSDL defines several message style
operations in that service it
appears this is not possible unless there some other means I'm not aware of
to get this done.

Rick Rineholt
"The truth is out there...  All you need is a better search engine!"

rineholt@us.ibm.com