Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/01/23 15:47:50 UTC

[classlib] we can build our own site with classlib and J9

This is cool.

We can generate our own website using the IBM J9 VM and our classlib.  I
had to add SQLException (just a stub) because J9 thought this was
important to have around (!).

Give it a try.  You need to build the classlib yourself until we can get
an update to the snapshot site.  Get J9 as stated in the classlib build
instructions and then you can just :

$ harmony/standard/site >  ant

and it Just Works.

geir

Re: [classlib] we can build our own site with classlib and J9

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
yeah right!!! :) Good job guys!

-- dims

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
That was next on my list... :)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
LOL.  I didn't think J9 really cared intrinsically....

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.