Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kazys Jocionis <ka...@btinternet.com> on 2001/05/29 19:37:29 UTC

is database supported with James 1.2.2 ?

Hi guys,

just in case
is database supported with the last James 1.2.2 nightly release?
mysql works fine with 1.2.1 for me but I got exceptions when starting 1.2.2

if it is not supported yet when it supposed to be supported?
I would like to develop mailets with the new James release rather than 1.2.1
and rewriting them when production release of 1.2.2. comes live.

Thanks,

Kazys Jocionis

On Tuesday 29 May 2001 12:08, Danny Angus wrote:
> Charles wrote:
> >Also note that the config files have changed format (and number)
>
> What an inconsequential sounding phrase that is, compared to re-learning
> how to configure the _______ thing!

Thank you,

Kazys